The latest version of Microsoft's browser.Antony Peel
Despite the fierce competition on behalf of Chrome and Firefox, Internet Explorer is still one of the browsers par excellence, and with the launch of Windows 8, a new version has appeared: Internet Explorer 10, which brings along important innovations.
Browsing adapted to modern times
By downloading Internet Explorer 10 you'll have on your computer a browser that has known how to adapt to the needs demanded by the new technologies with regard to web browsing. IE10 incorporates tactile functions that make it easier to be handled on devices on which they are enabled, such as the Flip Ahead function or the possibility to anchor web pages to the start window, which are perfect to be used by swiping your fingers across the screen.
Innovations of Internet Explorer 10
- High loading speed for web pages.
- New One Box bar to insert addresses and carry out searches.
- Adapted to be used on tactile devices.
- Fullscreen browsing with automatic control hiding.
- More protection and privacy while browsing thanks to SmartScreen technology.
- Different organisation modes for your Favorites links.
A new experience with your traditional browser.
More modern browsing for everyone
Although Internet Explorer 10 has been optimized for the most modern devices, it also works on older computers. It can be used on Windows 7, without losing the options that are essential for a large amount of users, such as tab browsing, the InPrivate browsing mode, integration of Adobe Flash or support for HTML5 and CSS3.
One of the things that have always been put against Internet Explorer is its deficient security. During the development of IE10, special attention has been paid to the correction of errors to present improved security that can handle the growing complexity of the Internet. An example of the latter is the Do Not Track options that allow you to keep your personal information away from prying eyes.
Download Internet Explorer 10 free for Windows 7 and experience browsing adapted to modern times.
- Runs on 32-bit Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or above, 64-bit Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or above and 64-bit Windows Server 2008 R2 with Service Pack 1 (SP1).